- Customer Service must be contacted within 30 days of order date.
- Since custom products are made to order, some products may not be returned or exchanged. Stock products may be returned, but a restocking fee may apply. Customer Service will be happy to work with you in determining the return policy for your product.
- Many inks that we sell that contain solvent are not returnable as they require the shipper to have a special shipping license. Customer Service will be happy to help you determine whether your ink is returnable.
- For returns, please email our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number.
We pride ourselves on providing quality products through stringent control systems that we have in place. If we do happen to make an error on your order, or if the product is defective in material or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge. We are proud to warrant our rubber stamps, embossing seals all other products for one year from the date of purchase.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer warranties on products in the following cases:
- Rubber stamps for any damage caused by re-inking our stamps with incorrect ink, or ink purchased from another company.
- Typographical errors made by a customer when entering an order.
- Sizing errors – either character height or overall size (our online program allows a .PDF proof before ordering).